Jεssiεs

Jεssiεs
Jεssiεs...

2011年1月8日星期六

Sorry

If she didn't find me, I didn't tell her all these things. Do you still together with her?
I am sincerely sorry for you two. If I didn't appear in your life, I won't bring those trouble for you.
I told her all these things, I thought she can live more better without you.
But no, she still very stubborn as her thinking.
She might blame me, she might hate me.
I don't know what would her think about me.
I felt to apologize but I not dare...
ARGGG...
All my false...
I shouldn't reply her, if I don't, she might be still together with you.
...
I don't know I am helping you or hurting her.
At last, you two are separate...
Hope you two will live better in rest of life.
Girl, you are still young, still have a lot of chance to knows another guy.
Don't wither because of a boy please.
You are passing your lifetime, why don't you choose a better way to live?
Only love can't success to live in the world.
Your future? Your family? Your friends?
Why would you told me you felts to die? You wants to die??!
I felt to scold you last night, but I didn't.
Because you are a girl, you are getting with hurt now.
I not bear to hurt you anymore.
I don't know you actually, but you are totally a silly girl.
You still don't know how to to think well.
You are still very very young, you can't handle a love.
But anyway, that's all my false...

没有评论:

发表评论